Below are our Neverwinter Laws
1. Players must contribute 1200 influence per week and 150 coffer gain in gems (per account not toon)
2. Contribute to the guild coffer and guild bank (we will notice if you are withdrawing far more than you donate)
3. Players have one week from their join date to apply to this site or they will be kicked
4. When online try to play with other guild members that are online
5. Don't be greedy when withdrawing from the bank, items are for everyone
6. Do not talk over others in guild chat it is extremely disrespectful
7. If you need help with anything message any Crimson Officer
8. Have thick skin, especially if you're in a voice chat. If you have an issue with what is said feel free to leave the chat
9. If issues arise between players related to gameplay let Dorito or Kain know
10. If you have questions about the Guild or its ranks, consult Dorito or Kain
11. If you have any issues with the law speak to Dorito
VIOLATIONS OF GUILD RULES MAY RESULT IN LOSS OF RANK ALL DEMOTIONS WILL RESULT IN A MINIMUM 1 WEEK PROMOTION RESTRICTION
Alliance Laws (Set by ORKIDS)
1. If you are headed to a stronghold during a Dragon Flight you MUST participate
2. Should you agree to fight in the Dragon Flight you MUST let everyone know when you are done if you leave before it is finished
3. Generals who fail to abide, may result in reduction of rank
4. Diamyos and Samurai that fail to abide, will lose 1 rank
5. Ronin and Shinobi who fail to abide will be demoted to a Peasant
6. Peasants will be kicked from guild
All Demotions from Alliance infractions will result in a minimum 2 weeks promotion restriction
These rules are in place because of the high volume of players doing Dragon Flight in the strongholds, additional players in Strongholds would only result in lag for players fighting.
Alliance Laws (Set by TGS)
1. IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED THIS IS NOT THE ALLIANCE FOR YOU
2. Alliance chat is for all members who can join in to join in.
3. Do not ask for specific item levels when using alliance chat.
4. Only host events in your own stronghold!
1. Players who leave the guild may return on a case by case basis
2. Players kicked may be allowed back if they win 9/10ths of Officers vote and the Emperors' approval
3. Players allowed back will receive 1 month site probation and guild promotion restriction
4. There is no requirement to purchase items in order to stay in the guild we are free to play
5. Players are strongly encouraged to help others
6. Crimson Founders have secured positions as Officers within the Guild